DeadFrontier: UNSC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of things that i know of that are going to be going down in regards to the SE EZ

2 posters

Go down

Couple of things that i know of that are going to be going down in regards to the SE EZ Empty Couple of things that i know of that are going to be going down in regards to the SE EZ

Post by Chalkline Fri 18 May 2012, 10:36

Ever since I have started looting the EZ I have made a lot of friends with End Zone looters and boss killers. Well they have decided to group up as a Gang (clan) under the management of Morealivethandead. Their objective is complete control of the SE market (they have the funds and the means to do so). They are 40+ members strong. Yes most of them have a "I dont give s**** attitude" but are good people. This group is called the EZR ( End Zone Riders). http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic=703823.0 If you have aproblem with any of their members plz tell me on raidcall and i will promptly get the issue solved.
Chalkline
Chalkline

Back to top Go down

Couple of things that i know of that are going to be going down in regards to the SE EZ Empty Re: Couple of things that i know of that are going to be going down in regards to the SE EZ

Post by Zyrok Fri 18 May 2012, 17:49

Chalkline wrote:Ever since I have started looting the EZ I have made a lot of friends with End Zone looters and boss killers. Well they have decided to group up as a Gang (clan) under the management of Morealivethandead. Their objective is complete control of the SE market (they have the funds and the means to do so). They are 40+ members strong. Yes most of them have a "I dont give s**** attitude" but are good people. This group is called the EZR ( End Zone Riders). http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic=703823.0 If you have aproblem with any of their members plz tell me on raidcall and i will promptly get the issue solved.
Thank you Chalk to giving us an heads up.
Zyrok
Zyrok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum