The Fortress. (IC)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 05:46

He winces a bit when you drag the chair over to the table, and was shocked when you revealed your face, but he quickly regained his composure.
"I understand, that my men are not very well trained, and indeed, raiding is very lucrative."

He looks you in the eye and does not waver,while nervously tapping his foot on the floor."We sell most of what we acquire to some merchants by the name of Carnal Sin, but I indeed see how this would benefit us both.
Shall we consider this an alliance of sorts, then?"

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 2: Dealing with the City Riderz Part 2

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:23

Alfred seems like a small time bandit lord from Zero's point of view. Lacks experience and definitely not a seasoned fighter. Feeling relieved that he isn't going to pose much of a problem Zero revealed his terms for the pact:

"I'm surprised that you accepted my proposal easily. However, nothing comes free and a trade must come with a price.

You will still have control over your boys, but I would like Jake and any other new boys you acquired to work for me.

All your weapons and ammunition will be handled by my people. In return we will provide you hot food and any beverages we have.

Your men have to obey my directions without question. We will trade this for the warm bed and housing for each of them. If they ever disobeyed my order or even try to run away, I will not hesitate to execute them. I have no use for someone who can't do anything but piss and shit.

You get to keep your treasures and this warehouse. I would prefer to turn this place into an outpost and station a few men here to keep watch on things. Perhaps even a place to store some loot acquired from a raid.

These are my terms. Do you agree to this before we form our alliance?"

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 17:09

While you were laying out the terms of the agreement, he watched with rapt attention, as if though nothing else mattered.After you laid out the terms in their entirety, he leaned back in his chair, and cracked his knuckles.
An eerie silence falls between the two of you, and it lasts for what you believe to be a few minutes, but it felt like an hour.After mulling it over in his head, he breaks the silence.

"Yes, we can do that, when does this take effect?"

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 02:11

"The moment you sat foot on the Fortress grounds I will consider that as the deal is made. I am giving you time to think more about it until you decide to enter the Fortress.

Before we agree to this, how do I know that you will deliver your end of the bargain and not betray me?

You may dress and act like a gentlemen, I know better that you are concealing your true nature," Zero replied.


The easiness of Alfred doesn't give a moment for Zero to relax and leave his guard down. He would have felt much more easier if the leader is a downright scum instead of a prissy looking gentlemen.

A cunning man was probably his greatest enemy. Zero is a soldier, he isn't very keen on deception, and mind tricks to fool an opponent. He only hoped that his past experience dealing with such warlords would help him in this situation.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 08:35

(Zero)

"If I was going to break my agreement, I would have done so already,because Jake already knows where your Fortress is, and its' ins and outs. And I have their leadership in front of me.Now, enough with negotiations, I will visit your Fortress personally tomorrow if I decide to take your offer."
After that, he presses a button on his desk and speaks into some sort of communications system.
"Jake! Show him back to the exit."

Jake enters the room, and holds the door for you to exit , and leave his office.
Alfred smiles and gives you a M21 before you leave, and says, "For the return journey, I figured your Fortress might need it more than me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Wolf)
He listens to you as you talk, and pays attention to your body language while you speak.
The guard nods his head at your story, and says,"Ok, I can roll with that, see you around." And with that, he walks off to continue his patrol, leaving you to your plans.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:45

As Artyom wakes up"Ahhhhhh,What the hell happened?"He said,tired.*he got up opening the door,being blinding by the rays of the sun*He Looked around for Shyeni*"How long have I been out?"He wondered,still looking for Shyeni.
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 19
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 2: A Broken Negotiation?

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:01

"I don't think you understood what I meant. I need the answers by tonight and I am not going to take this risk you are proposing. If I leave now, you might return and attack us instead. You will have plenty of time before that to talk to Jake about how to attack the Fortress. I for one do not have faith in promises made for the future. I am only interested in the here and now."

Zero reached for his sidearm and knife and attempted to grab Alfred by the throat and use him as a shield.

Code:
[i]"I guess the City Riderz requires a new leader then."[/i] ((Note: Use this dialog when attempt is successful))
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 07:37

(Zero/CW)

In a blur of motion and noise, you grab your knife and handgun from their holsters , then grab Alfred by the throat and maneuver him into a stranglehold.He tries to struggle, but you tighten your grip and subdue him, as he realizes that he is entirely in your control. (???)
"I guess the City Riderz requires a new leader then."
Jake is in shock after you grab his leader, and has his hand above his handguns holster, and his eyes are watching for the slightest movement that might signify danger for himself.

You hear the other guards coming from the cardboard maze, but they are a ways off yet.
Jake starts to speak slowly and in an even tone, "I'm going to leave now, I never really liked this group anyways." After that, he quickly and quietly exits the room by a hidden door opened by a button underneath Alfreds' desk.
You hear the guards commotion and footfalls coming towards you quickly, even closer now than before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brandon/Arytom)
You wake up and slide yourself the edge of your bed, and open the door to your room, blinded slightly by the light of the evening sun seeping through the windows.
You find Shyeni poring over some paperwork on a desk.
"It's about time you got up, I already cleared you for leaving several hours ago."After that, she storms out of the room, angered at your waste of time.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 07:57

Arytom Cluched his wound and said"hm,looks like the wounds getting a little better,I need to stop being a badass and act normal"He said coughing.He went around the Fort looking for anything to do
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 19
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 2: A New Deal

Post by CenturyWarlord on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 11:44

Zero pointed his gun towards Jake while having his knife on Alfred's throat.

"Hold on there, Jake. You're not going anywhere yet. You're now part of this new deal we're having. Keep your hands where I can see them and sit down"

Upon hearing the other raiders scrambling towards them, Zero quickly decided to alter the deal.

"Alfred, I'm giving you one last chance. Here's the new deal, step down from leadership, I let you live and you get to keep this shit hole. Refuse, I'll slit your throat so that you can't even scream for help. You have 2 seconds so make it count"

Either way Zero will have the raiders under his command. He wasn't planning to return empty handed.


Last edited by CenturyWarlord on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 15:44

Before he exits the room, you interrupt him with your order to sit and stay,he takes a seat in Alfreds' chair, as ordered, while keeping his hands in your view, above his head.
You tell Alfred your proposition and loosen your grip just enough for him to talk.He coughs and sputters blood for a moment, then his throat clears enough for him to speak.
"*cough* You can have your *gag* leadership of this heap of shit, I step down from my leadership role."

You didn't notice while you were focusing on Jake and Alfred, that the guards had arrived and were listening to Alfred.They had their weapons focused on you and Alfred, but they now lower them and kneel in an gesture of servitude.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 2: Raider Boss

Post by CenturyWarlord on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 16:17

Zero released his grip on Alfred but still kept his guard up. That old man may have something hidden in his sleeve.

"You all heard him that I am the boss now. Spread the word and ready to move out. Only get weapons, ammo, and whatever medicine and rations you can carry. Leave the rest here," he instructed the guards present at the room.

Zero then walked up to Jake and take him to a corner.

"I need you to proof that you are loyal to me. 'Handle' Alfred for me. Make it quick, I haven't got all day" Zero said to Jake in a low tone then handed him his knife.

Zero closed the hidden door along the way exiting the room.

Zero figured that it might be too dangerous to let Alfred live since he can rebuild his group and get vengeance by attacking the Fortress. Besides, Alfred is a raider, and in Zero's mindset, he has got to go.

There is no room for valour and honour. You must do everything you can to survive. Such is the harshness of this world and how Zero lived his whole life serving the military and now acting as a leader of a band of survivors.

Kill or be killed!


Last edited by CenturyWarlord on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 18:28; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 18:16

After you handed Jake the knife, and told him to handle Alfred for you, the man smiled, knowing what you meant for him to do.
Shortly after you shut the hidden door, you hear a *thump* and realize that the job is done.
The guards gather what they can carry, and meet you at the entrance to the building, Jake follows shortly thereafter.He is in a new pair of clothes, you realize.

The guards carry several AK74s, as you inspect what they have gathered, and several days worth of food, ammo for their weaponry as well.
You also notice a few guards carry what look like heavily-modified AK47s.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 01:25

((OOC: Where did they get those guns? Are we in Russia? Sorry, expected more American weapons instead of Russian.))

Pleased to see the gear that they have, Zero gathered his gear and retrieved the knife he gave to Jake.

Zero split the raiders into groups of two groups of 8 man and have Jake lead the other. It is not wise to move around in a large crowd as it might attract unwanted attention.

Before they move out, Zero briefed them about how they are going to make it to the Fortress alive. Jake's group will head out first followed by Zero's group who will be leaving in ten minutes.

The group must not deviate from course or be distracted. Both groups lacked the mobility due to the heavy burden on their backs. So combat must be avoided when possible.

In case of a difficult fire fight, a runner should be sent to the other group to request assistance along with intel of the situation and known hostile positions.


Last edited by CenturyWarlord on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 07:47

(CW/Zero)
((OOC: This game is set in a fictional city in a fictional country in what would be northern Europe on our world maps today.))

Jakes' group is interrupted en route to the Fortress, by a small pack of zombies.
Combat ensues, with the raiders getting the first strike.
The raiders open fire upon the group of zombies, and take out four of them with a single burst.
The zombies shamble closer.
The raiders mow down another five zombies.
The lone zombie shambles forward.
One of the raiders takes careful aim and sends a bullet into the eye of the zombie.
Combat over.
23x 7.62mm rifle rounds expended.
Zombies roll a 248.
Raiders roll a 464.

The group is interrupted again shortly before they get to the Fortress, by a group of clan members passing through the area.They pass by each other without any hostilities, luckily.The clan members were wearing standard Carnal Sin badges.After that, there were no other issues on the way to the Fortress

Your group, on the other hand, had a much easier time getting to the Fortress, not having been interrupted at all.
You arrive at the Fortress and meet the group you sent ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(Brandongamer/Arytom)
After wandering around for a bit, you find someone that looks like he is in need of some help.He approaches you.
Tim Pruden asks a favor of you,"Could you do me a favor and find my custom-made shotgun for me?On the way to the Fort, I got jumped by some damn raiders a few blocks away, so could you find them and jack my shotgun back?
Here's the location I got jumped, it's marked on your map."

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 08:41

Arytom hesitated,remembering what happened ,just a few days ago, for a minute and said "Okay,But I need to know what the reward is and I'll have to get me a team"
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 19
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 14:39

"Err, I have a few hundred dollars you'd be welcome to, if you complete this task for me.I'm not sure how far 400$ is going to go with multiple people, though...." he said with a shrug and audible sigh.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 22:52

The inhabitants of the Fortress were really scared and nervous of a band of raiders gathered in front of their gates. No shots were fired but the fortifications were quickly manned by whoever is around able to carry a gun/

Zero approached Jake and ordered him to have the men lower their arms and put the carried supplies in a pile nearby. He then went to the gates to have it opened for them to enter.

Dena Hendren, who saw Zero approaching went to the gate.

"Dena, these people are with us now, so have them open the gates and take those supplies to our stockpiles. Have whoever living in that building to vacate to the other one. We are going to turn that place in to a barracks," said Zero to Dena when he arrived at the gate.

As the gate swung open, the inhabitants of the Fortress came out to gather the supplies for storage. Zero and Jake led the raiders to a building where they will be bunked.

Once they are settled in, Zero let them have the rest of the day to rest and get accustomed to their new home. It is also a good chance for the locals to interact with them and try to be friendly.

Zero paid a visit to the local butcher who just returned from hunting.

"Sotan, with the addition of our newcomers and supplies, how many days of food and water you think we have right now?"
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 30 Aug 2012, 13:24

"I haven't checked all of the supplies yet, but I'd say, judging from their overstuffed packs, that there should be at the very least, ten days worth of food,for our combined foodstuffs.But, with the increased population, that will only last five days, seeing as our population has doubled."

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 2: The Feast Part I

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 03:10

"Spend an extra day worth of ration to make a feast. You may get some of the others to help you out on this," said Zero to Sotan.

It is pretty hard to tell if Zero is actually happy with gas mask covering his face. He went to see Jake to inform the newcomers about the upcoming feast.

Zero spent the rest of the time before the feast to help Sotan prepare and organize the feast.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 05:49

"Aye, and a feast it will be!"
After that, he rushes into his back room and starts preparing for the feast, bringing out many dishes, and cooking the food as quickly as the expert chef could.He hands you several dishes after they're prepared and you serve them out among the general populace of the Fortress.
After your third round of servings handed out, he takes you aside and gives you a platter for Shyeni, it looks like a vegetarian mix of fresh-looking vegetables and an apple. You find her without much issue in a secluded corner of the courtyard. She is sitting up, propping herself up against the wall, seemingly asleep.
Thoughts of leaving the plate for her are quckly dashed away as her ears swivel towards you and she wakes up.

"Oh, hello there."She stands up and brushes herself off, then takes the offered platter of food."Thank you." she says.
Most of the people you have served have clustered in the center of the Fort, waiting for everyone to be served before they begin.After you serve the rest of the inhabitants of the Fort in a similar fashion, you take the last readied platter of food for yourself, and begin the feast.
Looking around, you see several other people there, in the center of the Fortress, waiting with everyone else.Namely, Jake, Arytom, a rather large fellow, Michael, and Shyeni.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:23

"Alright everyone, listen up. I would like you all to welcome this group of men who came all the way from their shelter to join us. They were all raiders once, but now they are one of us. They will be our armed forces, so the rest of you can sleep easier at night, and feel a lot safer at day with them around. Starting tomorrow, we will have new changes coming up. For now we feast!" spoke Zero in a speech like manner.

It was rather hard to hear him as he spoke through his mask. After the speech, he took his plate and sat on the sentry post, eating his food. He kept his face to the shadows so nobody can see it.

The feast continued throughout the night.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:00

After your announcement to the inhabitants of the Fortress,a loud cheer erupted from the crowd and settled into an excited clamor as everyone feasted until late into the night.You eat your meal without anyone seeing your face, but you felt eyes watching you at times, even though you are sure no one else was around.

After you consume your food, you examine your weaponry to make sure it is in good, working condition.Suddenly, you feel something terrible has happened elsewhere in the city.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DAY 3: A New Dawn

Post by CenturyWarlord on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 21:55

After finishing the first watch, Zero head to bed. Before he fell asleep, he put much thought on what the people should do tomorrow.

Zero woke up early before the first light with only four hours of sleep. He went to woke up Jake and Dena. Jake was instructed to get his buddies up and assemble at the square. Dena was given the usual pencil and paper to get names and past profession.

"Dena, this time make sure you get everyone on the list," said Zero, remembering that last time, a couple of people were left out of the list.

While Dena and Jake busy doing what they were told, Zero went to woke up specific people (all the PC present at Fortress) for their special assignment.

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 05:38

"Gotcha, I will definitely make sure I get them this time." she says, with a slight tone of intimidation after remembering last time.You wake up Arytom, and Michael, telling them to get ready for their duties today.Shortly after you wake them up, Dena finds you with the newly updated census.

"Here you go, this time I made sure I found everyone." she says.After she hands you the tattered piece of paper, Dena gestures over to where Jake and his men are standing."There they are, fifteen of them, all should be listed on the census."

Spoiler:

Tountan Morturang Male Janitor (anthromorph fox)
Shyeni Peresta Female Medical Officer (anthromorph fox)
Ricardo Helfrich Male Ammunition merchant
Dena Hendren Female Stock Investor
Timothy Rickerson Male Farmer
Rick Corman Male Store clerk
Tim Pruden Male Hunter
Maribel Railey Female Police Officer
Glenna Kriz Female Bank Owner
Morril Galen Male Cook
Sotan Galen Male Butcher
Herman Armes Male Tattoo Artist
Dean Schmuck Male Barkeep
Kelsey Stotts Female Car saleswoman
Derrick Bertolini Male Mailman
Jenifer Pineiro Female Scientist
Greg Etheredge Male Technician
Tarah Lenigan Female Digital Artist
Herb Male Landscaper
Rudolf Lehning Male Actor/Performer

New arrivals
----------------
Jack Dahning Male Petty criminal
Eric Petersburhg Male Con artist
Arnold Roebuck Male Head Housekeeper
Sandra Bogner Female Chemist
Randy Kieran Male Small engine mechanic
Alex Willard Male Indie actor
Angelina Delany Female Vehicle Mechanic
Kaena Franklin Female Great War Re-enactor
Arthur Cain Male Intern
Mack Little Male Trucker
Eric Dahning Male Hacker
Jake Westing Male Ex-Inmate, Professional Actor
Edgar Harris Male Petty Thief
Joe Hoover Male Large Engine technician (Anthromorph wolf)
Samuel Goode Male Self-Defense Instructor
---------------------
Player Characters
Michael
Beefy
Wolf
Arytom
Boris

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum