The Fortress. (IC)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Rabbit on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:52

roll for looting 5 car's

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Rabbit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 31
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:52

The member 'Rabbit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D100' : 44, 28, 44, 9, 65

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Rabbit on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:59

Entering a hardware store

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Rabbit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 31
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:59

The member 'Rabbit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Result :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Rabbit on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:03

looting hardware store

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Rabbit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 31
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:03

The member 'Rabbit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D100' : 97, 46, 72

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Rabbit on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:08

entering mom n pop store

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Rabbit

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 31
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:08

The member 'Rabbit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Result :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 12:19

((Posted for Rabbit as an IC post for him.))

Rabbit
so im no the street. are there and derlict car's truck's or van's aroound?
Rabbit -
on*
Ben333 19:43:41
Of course.
Rabbit - 19:43:51
and zed's around?
Ben333 19:44:05
None, as you secured the place before yout slept.
Rabbit - 19:44:26
ok i find a car with a thick looking door
Rabbit - 19:44:40
and rip it off
Ben333 19:45:04
Noisemaker, lol.
Rabbit - 19:45:09
thats ok
Ben333 19:45:15
Yesh.
Rabbit - 19:45:51
i cut a peice of rope from my leangth and tie the door/shield to my back
Ben333 19:46:01
Ya.
Rabbit - 19:46:35
all good?
Ben333 19:46:54
Ya, for the most part, as long as you're still that 500lb beefcake.
Rabbit - 19:47:14
no zed's heard me rid that door off? good
Ben333 19:47:56
Well, if they're around, they probably won't hear it, it's about 50/50.
Rabbit - 19:48:15
thats worth a dice roll
Ben333 19:48:22
Ya, I'd say.
Ben333 19:48:29
Well, a d4 will work.
Rabbit - 19:48:38
shit a coin would work
Ben333 19:48:42
lol, probly.
Rabbit - 19:48:49
head's
Ben333 19:48:56
Nada.
Ben333 19:49:04
No one around.
Rabbit - 19:49:04
ok how many heard me?
Rabbit - 19:49:09
ok
Rabbit - 19:49:22
i loot the car
Ben333 19:49:26
Roll eet.
Rabbit - 19:49:34
if the trunk is locked rip it open
Rabbit - 19:50:09
ok better question how many car's are around?
Ben333 19:50:09
Roll eet.
Ben333 19:50:19
Lots, but most look already looted.
Rabbit - 19:50:20
because im loting them all
Rabbit - 19:50:43
10? 12?
Ben333 19:50:47
For balance, let's say 5.
Rabbit - 19:50:55
ok i will roll 5 times
Ben333 19:51:15
100...
Rabbit - 19:52:48
rolled
Rabbit - 19:53:04
'D100' : 44, 28, 44, 9, 65
Rabbit - 19:54:05
ben can we make a account for rollbot called rollbot?
Ben333 19:54:17
The 44 is an metal baseball bat, the 28 is a stick, the 9 is nothing, the 65 is a shovel.
Ben333 19:54:22
I'll check.
Rabbit - 19:54:38
ok i will take it all
Ben333 19:54:51
All taken.
Rabbit - 19:54:58
how do i record this?
Ben333 19:55:10
Record as in?
Rabbit - 19:55:17
edit my post on the oot?
Rabbit - 19:55:24
ooc*
Ben333 19:55:37
Ya, that'd work.
Rabbit - 19:55:46
i might make use of that bat
Rabbit - 19:56:00
and a shovel is a great mid range weapon Razz
Ben333 19:56:05
Eehee, reload eet.
Rabbit - 19:57:37
ok what kind of buildings do i see around me?
Rabbit - 19:57:46
and do i spot any zed's yet?
Ben333 19:58:00
Office building, hardware store, mom n pop store, office building.
Rabbit - 19:58:11
i go for the hardware store
Ben333 19:58:16
Few zeds, most are busy chowing down on a nearby meal.
Rabbit - 19:58:45
and before entering i draw my broadsword
Ben333 19:58:56
Roll for a d20.
Ben333 19:59:15
The number is how zombies are in the building.
Ben333 19:59:20
Once.
Rabbit - 19:59:36
ouch... rolled a 1
Ben333 19:59:44
Means you get to fight only one.
Rabbit - 20:00:04
1 zed in the store?
Ben333 20:00:06
Be glad you got out with a superior roll.
Rabbit - 20:00:39
ok can u roll for the combat so i dont flood the forum with roolls
Ben333 20:01:05
Z rolls 27.
Ben333 20:01:13
You roll 50.
Ben333 20:01:19
It's dead.
Rabbit - 20:01:50
ok looting time. hoping for some duct tape
Rabbit - 20:02:20
what shall i roll for looting?
Ben333 20:02:25
d100.
Rabbit - 20:02:38
just for the lobby? is there a backroom?
Ben333 20:02:40
Thrice.
Rabbit - 20:02:52
ok
Ben333 20:02:58
Lobby, main store, backroom.
Rabbit - 20:03:23
'D100' : 97, 46, 72
Ben333 20:03:57
You find a hammer, a set of boards and nails, and a damaged fire axe.
Rabbit - 20:07:36
ok i go to the mom n pop store next
Ben333 20:08:11
k, roll d20...
Ben333 20:08:14
Once.
Rabbit - 20:08:52
9
Ben333 20:09:03
Nine zombies.
Rabbit - 20:10:10
ok did any of them see me enter?
Ben333 20:10:22
Yes, two.
Rabbit - 20:10:38
draw my sword and attack both head on
Ben333 20:11:10
You roll a 68+10 ambush roll, you kill one and glance the other.
Ben333 20:11:22
It rolls a 33 and glances you.
Rabbit - 20:11:47
armor hit?
Ben333 20:11:57
You roll a 98 and finish it off by cleaving its skull in twain.
Ben333 20:12:01
Yes, armor hit.
Rabbit - 20:12:37
ok the other 7. how close are they to me? and can u get behind any of them?
Rabbit - 20:13:15
can i*
Ben333 20:13:18
4 are behind the counter, one is by the tables and two are in the kitchen.
Ben333 20:13:41
The kitchen is 15m away, the closest one is 9m away.
Rabbit - 20:14:16
ok i try to sneak attack the closest one.
Ben333 20:15:20
80+10 roll, you decapitate it with your sword.
Rabbit - 20:17:22
ok noise making time. lightly clank my sword on something to get the attention of the ones behind the counter
Ben333 20:18:25
The ones behind the counter approach the direction you made the noise, they are 12m.
Rabbit - 20:18:42
because they are behind a counter i beleave they will come at me 1 by 1
Ben333 20:18:49
Ya.
Rabbit - 20:18:49
but thats DM discresion
Rabbit - 20:19:06
ok hack them down 1 by one
Ben333 20:19:41
73, one dies.
Ben333 20:19:59
49, you miss.
Ben333 20:20:12
56, one hits your armor.
Ben333 20:20:28
96, you decapitate two with your broadsword.
Rabbit - 20:20:43
lol
Ben333 20:20:44
The last one rolls a 19.
Ben333 20:20:47
Misses.
Rabbit - 20:20:57
what it trips?
Ben333 20:21:19
86, you cut it in two and stab the sword through its eye socket.
Rabbit - 20:21:22
give it the boot!
Rabbit - 20:21:27
nvm
Rabbit - 20:21:39
ok sheath the sword now
Rabbit - 20:21:49
and draw the baseball bat
Ben333 20:21:50
The two in the kitchen are still there.
Ben333 20:22:01
They are blissfully unaware.
Rabbit - 20:22:49
sneak over to the door and peer in to see if they are looking my direction
Ben333 20:23:08
They are not looking in your direction, they are staring blankly at the walls.
Rabbit - 20:23:17
bad roll = i make noise
Ben333 20:23:34
Oops, rolled 26.
Ben333 20:24:07
You accidentally hit a pan with your bat and it falls along with the rest of the pots and pans rack.
Rabbit - 20:24:26
OH! pots and pan's!
Ben333 20:25:28
Of course, they heard the noise and are looking right at you, and they don't look like the ones that were outside the kitchen....
Rabbit - 20:31:26
are they attacking me?
Rabbit - 20:31:30
or just looking?
Ben333 20:31:30
Ya.
Rabbit - 20:31:39
ok quick aim the closest one in the head. attack
Rabbit - 20:32:17
no time to switch weapons
Ben333 20:32:27
You roll an 82 and bash its face in.
Ben333 20:32:58
The second one hung back and turned into the monstrosity you see before you, it now has two blades for arm and is coming right at you.
Rabbit - 20:33:32
back off behind the counter. on the wat drop the bat and draw my sword
Rabbit - 20:33:39
on the way*
Ben333 20:34:24
You dodge its first blows and get behind the counter, you drop the baseball bat and unsheathe your broadsword.
Ben333 20:35:02
It grins at you and follows you around the counter.
Rabbit - 20:35:03
Jump in the air and strike down on the bladed freak!
Ben333 20:35:58
You make a leaping strike and roll a 56, it uses one of its blade arms to block the blow, but it chips part of the blade off. Your blade is unharmed, if a bit duller for it.
Rabbit - 20:36:23
Trip attempt
Ben333 20:36:49
You roll an 86 and manage to successfully trip the beast.
Rabbit - 20:36:59
strike wile its down!
Ben333 20:37:38
You roll and 82 and cleave where its heart should be, it wails its torment as you draw the blade from its flesh again and again.
Rabbit - 20:38:02
aimed strike to take the head!
Ben333 20:38:03
It rolls a 3 and misses your leg with its other blade arm.
Ben333 20:38:36
You roll an 81 and you strike for its head, you decapitate the foul beast and end its life of torment.
Rabbit - 20:39:22
cut unchiped blade arm off and put it in my backpack
Ben333 20:39:38
You cut the unchipped arm off and stuff it into your backpack.
Rabbit - 20:39:40
loot the corpses and building
Ben333 20:40:19
The corpses have nothing on them, and the buildings storage containers have unspoiled ham in them, two containers worth.
Rabbit - 20:40:31
OOC: and that foles is how its done!
Ben333 20:40:35
There are also several pots and pans you could take.
Rabbit - 20:41:48
ok so 2 ham tin's and pot's and pan's?
Rabbit - 20:41:57
and a "reaper arm"?
Ben333
It is 4:00PM when this rp post is done.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 12:35

Boris spots a gun shop across the street. He debates whether or not it would be worth the risk to leave the safety of the restaurant. The three pistols he has won't save his ass from everything so he decides to would be best to get an upgrade. He goes out on to the street makes sure it is clear of zeds. Crosses the street and enters the building...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 13:06

You enter the building, and there are no zombies in the building.
You roll a 59+90+61=210 for your loot roll.
You find, one .50 caliber magnum pistol
10 .50 caliber magnum rounds
1xUSP

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 14:42

b


Last edited by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 14:59; edited 1 time in total

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 14:51

You go one block towards the Fort, you see an:
Office building, Office building, and a antique store.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 15:00

Wolf stops and takes a look at his surroundings and sees, a group of naked women, a few zeds ( though none have noticed him), along with two office buildings, and an antique store. After only a moments hesitation, Wolf quickly decides to go loot the antique shop, for some more supplies. He goes up to the door and......

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OOC: Sorry for the late post, got home and was too tired to do anything.

Post by CenturyWarlord on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 03:31

Zero ignored the query directed to him by the stranger. He was busy looking around to make sure that there are no imminent danger around them. As they walked towards the exit, Tountan took a look at the guy behind Zero and recognised him.

"Arytom, is that you? What the hell are you doing out here all alone?" said Tountan who was quite surprised to see him.

That pretty much answered Arytom's questions. He was notified before that an army guy was given charge as leader of the Fortress. Probably he forgot about it or wasn't paying attention during the last meeting held.

Zero saw Arytom kicked the raider which woke him up. He quickly went over to shut him up bbefore he managed to let out a scream. He approached Arytom to warn him of his actions.

"Don't hurt that man again. We need him to walk and we certainly don't need him screaming in pain," said Zero to Arytom.

"You there, keep quiet. Do you want the monsters to come get us?" warns Zero to the raider.

Zero then went out to scope the surroundings to make sure the coast is clear. Then he signals Tountan to move up with the prisoner. Zero took a look at Arytom's injured arm. It looked pretty bad and was dripping with blood.

He reapplied the bandage on his arm and make sure it is tight so no blood would be dripping. He don't want Arytom to leave a trail that would lead anyone or anything to the Fortress.

Zero quickened the pace knowing that at any moment the infected creatures would be upon the area.

_________________
UNSC
Lieutenant
Alpha "Cookie" Force Trooper
To serve and to protect
cookies!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 06:25

(Wolf)

You enter the single-story antiques store and find that there are four zombies in it, and none have noticed you.They are 20m,16m,12m, and 6m away.
There are several smashed display cases to your left and right, along with a counter in front of you with 1 of the zombies behind it.You approach the zombie at 6m and roll a 69+15=84, you silently sneak up behind the zombie and use your katana as a flesh-rending blade and decapitate your undead opponent.
You loot the body while the other three are blissfully unaware and find a fountain pen. (19)
You saunter towards the zombie behind the counter at 20m, and continue combat with your katana.You roll a 96+15=111 and sneak up behind your opponent and deliver a crushing blow to the head of your opponent, it dies .You take a moment to loot the zombie you have dispatched and find a screwdriver. (83)

You sheathe your almost dull katana and take a 2x4 piece of wood from the wreckage of the display cases.
You take your pen knife from your inventory and begin single combat with the zombie at 16m.
You roll a 77, you stab the zombie in the chest.
It rolls a 19 and misses grabbing you.
You roll a 72 and manage a slash to the zombies chest.
It rolls a 66 and grabs you.
You roll a 65 and shove the zombies grip off of you then slash the zombie while it is down, it dies.You take a moment to loot it of anything useful and find another pen knife. (17)
The last zombie groans and stares at a wall but nothing happens, it then lunges towards you from 8m
You aim for its head and leap towards your opponent with the second pen knife you found.
You roll a 67 and hit it square in the head with your pen knife, it slides into its eye socket rather easily, it is dead.
You loot the building and find the following.(41,86,5)
1x short dagger
1x gladius
1x piece of paper

You take everything but the paper and try to figure out what is wrong with the handgun you found.You determine that some parts are missing. (50) You also figure out that the handgun parts you found earlier could probably fix it.
Using the screwdriver, and a bit of your spare time, you put the pieces into the handgun carefully one-by-one, it looks ready to fire now, but something tells you that it's not fixed entirely yet.You dispose of the zombie bodies and take the clean parts of their shirts to construct some makeshift bandages.
3x Bandage gained.
You move what's left of the shelves to make a barricade to the front door of the building, and the back door is already locked.
You then set up the 2x4 and practice with your knives for two hours, your blade for an hour and a half, and dual weapons for another two hours.
You then spend another half hour trying to figure out what is still wrong with the handgun.
You determine nothing else that you didn't already fix. (24)
You watch the remaining daylight fade, and then you hear the moans and growls of the undead that come out at night, then all is black as you fall into a fitful sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(CW/Zero)
You roll a 64 and manage to get Arytoms bleeding slowed for now, but there is still a slight trail of blood wherever Arytom goes.Nothing disturbs you on the way back to the Fort, other than Tountan mentioning he can smell Arytoms' blood dripping.
It is 6:00PM when you get back to the Fort.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:17

Arytom was rushed to Shyeni for proper medical treatment while the captured raider locked inside Zero's house for safekeeping. There was nothing useful in there anyway since Zero kept his housing condition rather spartan.

Zero handed over firearms and ammunition they picked up to Ricardo so it can be ready for distribution. Tountan was relieved of his duty and he went over to check up on Arytom. Zero was pleased to see everyone made it back safe, he spotted a man which he did not recognise or seen this morning. That man was idling around and looked a bit lost on what to do. He went over to meet Dena to ask about that man.

"Dena, who is that man over there?" he asked and pointed her towards the man he was asking about.

"Oh, that is...um...Micheal. He was around here for quite some time before. Is there a problem?" she replied.


Zero took out his paper with the list of names and tried to look for that man's name but it wasn't to be found.

"Didn't I told you to get everyone's name on this list? That injured man back there is also from this Fortress. Why he too isn't on this list?" Zero spoke with a rather strict tone which caused Dena to become distressed.

"I..I...I'm sorry, I should've checked properly," she answered nervously and then she started to cry.


Frustrated that one of the people here almost got killed due to a simple mistake, Zero left her side to organize the people to reinforce the walls to prepare for the night. If everyone was on that list, Arytom wouldn't got himself hurt and Micheal would not be left behind without something to do.

Zero decided to give Micheal something to do so he approached him.

"You must be, Micheal, right? I need you to help Ricardo do weapons inventory check and tell him to distribute the weapons to whoever is able to wield it properly. After that gather those people to the assembly area as I want to give them assignments for the night watch," Zero instructs Micheal.

He then went over to where Arytom was treated to check up on him.

"So how is he doing?" he asked Shyeni who is the resident medical expert.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 14:50

She's nervous, that much you can tell, but she also seems excited for some reason.
"Well, his bleeding is completely stopped, but his arm could get infected.
We've sterilized the arm as best we could however, by cauterizing the wounds after we took the bullets out. I've also given him the last of our painkillers, but they're not helping much against the pain from the bullet wounds and cauterization. I suggest giving him a good nights rest and checking in on him in the morning."

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 03:22

Wolf wakes up, it is 9 AM, and he is well rested. knowing that going out in broad daylight is suicide, he goes over to train his skills on the 2x4 for a couple of hours.

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 04:43

You gain some skill with your knives and dual blades, as well as short blades for seven hours.
You gain +2 knives, +2 dual blades, and +3 single blade skills, you then spend another hour trying to figure out what is wrong with the handgun.You fix what is remaining in the handgun, now it is in working condition.(54)
It is now 7PM the second day.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 13:20

Zero don't know much about the plague that turns people into mindless cannibals. So he stationed Rick Corman to keep watch on Arytom and instructed him to shoot Arytom down if he is turning into one of those 'things'.

The night watch will operate on a 5-hour shift with four people on duty. 2 will patrol and another 2 will rest up nearby the patrol routes until their turn.

The following people will handle the first shift: Herman Armes, and Michael.

On the next shift: Herb, and Ricardo Helfrich.

Zero went to his accommodation to check up on the raider. He also brought with him some food to feed him. Zero doesn't say anything to the stranger. He let him slept on his bed while he sits on the opposite corner of the room facing him. The raider can't tell if Zero is sleeping or not thanks to his face covered with his mask.

((OOC: I will begin my rp on the next day unless something happens at night))
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 04:42

The raider does nothing but sleep while you watched him, but he starts to snore at 3AM, and it disturbs your rest slightly.Nothing attacks the guards you assigned at night, but they did have an eerie feeling about being watched for the first shift, then nothing on the second.
You wake up at 8AM well rested, if a bit sore from sitting on the floor.
The raider doesn't seem too well rested, as if though he were having nightmares about torture and violence.He doesn't seem too talkative either.
__________________________________________________________________________________
(Brandon)
You wake up quite well rested after being restrained to your bed in Shyenis' care.
Your left arm seems to be feeling fine, if a bit numb, but as you try to move it, a bolt of pain shoots up your arm, then dissipates rapidly.You try to move it again, but this time the pain does not come, it seems you're already fully healed from a wound that should've taken weeks for your body to fully repair.

Shyeni had entered the room and watched while you moved your arm about within the area of the restraints, testing to see if the muscles and sinew had fully healed.
"Interesting, that..." she says.
She releases your restraints and has you move your arm about in different fashions, most of which should've caused you severe pain had you not healed already.

"Well, even though it baffles me as to how your arm has healed already, I see no purpose in keeping you confined to your bed, so get up and see what you can do about the place." she says, with a smirk on her face.
As you get up and swing your legs over the side of your bed, she mentions that you used up the last of the painkillers, and thus you should find some more, for other people that could use them as well.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 13:48

Zero walked out of the house to grab breakfast from the captive and himself before returning back to his residence. He put the food a few feet in front of the raider.

"I am going to make you a deal. If you talk and help us out, I will see to it that you and your friends are well taken care off. As you can see, we are just trying to survive here but we all don't want to fight against your kind," Zero said to the raider.

Zero was betting that the smell of hot food would help the raider compare his living condition as a raider versus life at The Fortress. He also intentionally gave up his bed so the raider can feel how comfortable it is to live among them.

"Think about it, we have food, clean water, and medicine to treat you guys. We also have a safe place to stay and defend ourselves. All we ask in return is your service to protect us. You can start by telling me your name and let me know if you can contact your raider friends to come and join us," he continues.

Zero felt this town needed some competent fighters to garrison the fort and fend off hostiles. What better way than to enlist the help of the raiders who possess arms, ammunition and some experience handling weapons. Zero could train them further so they can be even more effective.

The real enemy isn't the survivors, it is the harsh environment and the infected.

avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:51

He takes the food from the platter slowly, not entirely sure you're serious at all.
Between mouthfuls of the leftover stew from last night, he says, "Well, you guys haven't entirely made yourselves popular, as no less than five of our guys are dead, four in my group that one pistoleer killed, and another that was watching the zombies movement up north a ways.
The one that was killed up north was killed real funny like, he was shot through the chest first, and then in the face, couldn't recognize the body after whoever got done with him.So, maybe I can eh, fix your situation, but it's going to take some convincing on my part to make you guys look the part. And of course, my boss isn't going to be too happy either.

There's also been some tensions between the other survivor guilds and clans up north, it looks like there could be a war, a very large war soon.
Oh, and before I forget, the name's Jake."

After he finished the food, he pushed the platter towards you and was seemingly waiting for an answer.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 16:38

"So Jake, tell me about this boss of yours. What is he/she like and how did such a person took control of your gang? I would also like to know just how big is your group?" Zero asked Jake trying to pry more information out of him.

He is quite interested to know that there are other organized people out there just like them. He hoped to learn more from Jake about the current affairs of this area.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum