DeadFrontier: UNSC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As some of you may know ...

3 posters

Go down

As some of you may know ... Empty As some of you may know ...

Post by Cessy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 03:39

So, Zyrok sent me a message the other day that I didn't get to this morning (it's been a LONG week ...) asking what happened to my clan thread. So, I went to check it, and to my surprise, it's gone. Zero. Zilch. Nothing is there anymore.
So, I search frantically through my emails, hoping that there would be SOMETHING from DF explaining what happened.
Nothing. Again.
I KNOW it was working fine, as I had been keeping an eye on it, and people were posting in it. I've just been so busy with work to actually do much.
Regardless, it's gone, and I don't know what to do.
I'm thinking reorganizing myself, changing it up as I have an earlier version (as in it hadn't been edited in over a month) of the clan intro thread posting on my wolves of the night community forum. Perhaps editing that up to make it look more appealing, or try and do something to make it more welcoming, and to make sure the clan members remain active, instead of random people joining once, and never communicating with anyone else again. Maybe finishing up the banners and signatures BEFORE I post the clan back up again.
Seriously though, I wish I could find a way to get a reason out of DF about WHY my clan was deleted completely. We weren't inactive ...
Sorry guys, just venting. Any advice?

And yeah, I'm currently editing everything again. But I'm going to wait a couple days before I post anything back up. I need to contact the regulars again. Find out what they're saying and such.
Cessy
Cessy

Back to top Go down

As some of you may know ... Empty Re: As some of you may know ...

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 08:04

http://support.deadfrontier.com/
Just hope you get an answer and btw have you checked out my story?

Back to top Go down

Post by CenturyWarlord Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:54

I recommend you start the clan again brand new. You may have lost your past applicants, but if someone kept track or a list of the applicants, all may not be lost.

Another suggestion I can give is to make a wiki page for your clan to solidify your clan's presence in DF.

This is UNSC's wiki:
http://deadfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/U.N.S.C.

So even if you lost your clan page again, you at least have something to prove to the DF staff that your clan is active, and is there to stay.

To serve and to protect
cookies!

As some of you may know ... My_war10
CenturyWarlord
CenturyWarlord
Admin

https://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cessy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:45

Thanks for the support guys.
Warlord, you would have to talk me through how to get that wiki page going once everything is started once again.
On my community site, I had a good list of members, but I hadn't been able to update it in a bit, and I was going to do it this morning, that's when I found out everything was gone.
So yeah, starting fresh is definitely something that's going to have to happen as soon as I get the chance to fix things first. Find out if the users who WERE regular are still interested etc.
I'll also be enforcing and improving my rules ... just to make sure my active users REMAIN active.
Cessy
Cessy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrok Wed 18 Apr 2012, 08:11

Perhaps enforce a policy that member reports so that your thread is constantly bumped to the 1st page. Feel free to adopt some of our management system in our clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cessy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:28

Thanks Zyrok Smile
I have to re-download my programs into this desktop, but first I have to find the key codes that I used to have for some ...
Cessy
Cessy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum