DeadFrontier: UNSC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D

Go down

Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Empty Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D

Post by Chalkline Sat 05 May 2012, 20:22

The following pictures are of me looting when zeds are chasing me. Most of the time I just kill spiders and corpse dance.....only grind when i want to stay out longer so I will whip the good ole vulcan out and use bout 3k rounds to free up inventory and keep going until inventory is full again.....if i don't like whats in my inventory i keep grinding. The things I take with me are as follows.
20k security box.
22/21 Ext Reac (boss armour)(backup armour)
22/18 Ext Reac (armour I use after Travel)
23/15 Ext Reac (Travel armour)(use till broken)
and thats it.
My inventory when filled before i switch armours.
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Beforehealing
After Healing
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Afterhealing
btw....the only things i got on this run was 12.7, Reac Ext, and a cowboy hat >.<

Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Nowthatsditchingamob
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Ditchingzeds1
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Ditchingzeds2
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D 18zeds
Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Ditchingzeds3

hrmmm odd no spiders Very Happy cuz i KEEEEEEL em then go find a body....and tendrils if they are running.
Chalkline
Chalkline

Back to top Go down

Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D Empty Re: Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D

Post by Guest Sat 05 May 2012, 22:45

Skillz that I dont have Do you really have to kill zombies to loot..............I think not :D 1668220880

Back to top Go down