DeadFrontier: UNSC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

2 posters

Go down

CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! Empty CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Post by SGT GHOST 23 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:06

The year is 2012, As I woke up from the startling gunshots that sounded like it was coming from down the street. I got up as fast as I could to go take a peek out the window, I see a gang packing with Uzi's and Sega-20's. As I see bloody people walking up to my house I locked everything, but that didn't seem to stop them from breaking in. So I ran upstairs locked my door then grabbed some clothes and my Sl8. I was only able to grab a box of bullets before I heard gunshots that sounded like it was coming from a Assault rifle of some kind, as I don't hear the freaks hitting my door, I decided to open my door and walk downstairs I wanted to walk outside but before I could I got butted with a gun. As I glimpsed at the guys outfit it said UNSC,what do you want but before he could have responded I passed out not knowing what was going on.

They took me inside which looked like a base of some sort, when the took me to a room I asked them are u guys the Military but they told me that we will ask the questions, but I didn't want to tell them anything. After an hour they took me to a cell with no food to eat or have something to drink, I knew hat i would never see my family again. As I sat there I was trying to figure away to break out, I had only one idea on how to so I banged my head on the wall just then a officer came so he can tell me to stop or he will tie me up so he started to stand by my cell. I got up and walked over to him and pick-pocketed his keys. As I had his keys in my hand I stashed them under my pillow, I had to wait a while before the called all officers to go have lunch. I had to try many keys before I was able to find the right one but it was too late the officer was on his way back I didn't shut he cell all the way I wanted to keep it cracked open. As the guard turned the other way I walked up to him and knocked him out, as he was laying there out cold I ran for the door just as I was a few inches away from the door two big men walked in packed with Vulcan's I was too scared to walk back so I stood there frozen but just then they sacked me and took me to there base.

I was scared because they were taking me to the man in charged as they left me with him he told me his name was Zyrok. He asked me lots of questions you would have to be a genius to answer them he also told me he doesn't have a lot of his soldiers most of them were killed by that Titan. So he asked me if I would like to join his military I told him I cant I have to look for my family he was disappointed that I couldn't join until he spoke to me about his family his wife names Cessy and daughter named Prytor he knew what i was filling so he said what if i send my two best men out too look for them. I replied back with a yes he said okay your rank is recruit I was excited that I might actually find my family. I signed a bunch of paper work to join but when i finally finished I saw how dark it was so just then Prytor and Ben walked up to me and said you better get to bed in my head they seemed like a couple but i wasn't for sure. I told them i'm going to bed don't worry the told me okay and left so i walked to my bunker and tried my best to fall asleep until i took some pills to fall asleep.

Last edited by SGT GHOST 23 on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:13; edited 3 times in total

SGT GHOST 23

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! Empty Re: CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Post by SGT GHOST 23 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:09

im not very good at typeing

SGT GHOST 23

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! Empty Re: CHAPTER 1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Post by CenturyWarlord Tue 14 Aug 2012, 13:57

So, Zyrok got hitched with Cessy and produced Prytor. Interesting background story for our fearless leader.

I got confuzzled due to the many sudden turn of events.

Focus on writing up more details for a scene and include some dialogues for conversations so we get to experience what your character is experiencing.

CenturyWarlord
CenturyWarlord
Admin

https://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down