DeadFrontier: UNSC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's.

2 posters

Go down

Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's. Empty Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's.

Post by Chalkline Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:57

Alrighty, Finally gonna change this up.

First when deciding what kind of character you want you need to keep a few things in mind. There's many different ways to make money in DF. First the easiest. Which is merching. But you need money to make money. So with that being said theres a couple of routes to take. If you go GM getting that initial amount of money needed is easier. Non Gm's its going to take some dedication and service alts to make money. I know this is unfair, but thats just how it is in DF. SOOOOOO there will be 2 sections. GM section and NON GM section. In the GM section I will be explaining the easiest way to level a looter with a few looter builds that I personally like. In the NON GM section Ill be explaining the easiest and most effective way to lvl up service alts with your main being a looter.

Non GM's:

When your first starting out it is wise to pick a class that will get you lvls faster or stats faster. My first choice's would be either and xp character or an athlete. An xp character is 20% less than a GM character just with a 2 minute rez timer and no epics. The athelete speeds up the lvling process with out a penalty and has stats that start you where you need them early on. Soldier is good.....if you think you will have the patience after lvl 60 for this because getting a deduction of xp at later lvls......IS ROUGH!!!!!!!!!. Takes more money and more time. Your main should be a looter.....yes boss killing would be nice too....but honestly to make money ditch the boss's for now until you know you can take em on or others from the clan are going out. With an athlete at lvl 1 you have 50 agi. There is a couple of ways you can lvl. You can go for max agi first or bring your crit up to a base of 50 then go for max agi. with proffiencies.....my suggestion would be melee first then rifle. melee to 100 then rifle to 100. So here is my breakdown of lvls 1-50 for this looter build....I do have another build which will be after for those that already have money rolling in that is a looter/solo boss killer.

Athlete
lvls 1 - 6 Crit to 50. Melee to 30
lvls 7 - 16 Agi to 100. Melee to 80
lvls 17 - 24 Crit to 88 and put the remaining 2 into endurance. Melee to 100. After melee hits 100 start dumping into rifle 20.
lvls 25 - 39 str to 100 and rifle to 95 (when str is at 50 its chainsaw time and that will get your levels faster then just using reg melee or rifles)
lvl 40 put 5 in accuracy and bring rifles to 100
at lvl 40 your stats should look like
100 strength
27 endurance
100 agility
30 accuracy
88 critical
25 reload

Melee 100
pistols 5
shotguns 0
rifles 100
mg 0
explosives 0

lvls 41 - 46 Accuracy to 56 then the remaining 4 put into endurance. Melee to 110 and the last 20 is personal preference. I would not go 110 rifle for this build is set up for a VSS Vintorez which is a FRACTION of the cost of a Rex. Not only that but you benefit from having 3 weapons with this build. Rifle, Melee, Chainsaw.
lvls 47-50 Dump into endurance and the weapon of your choice....mine would be explosives.

Now to explain the benefits and downfalls of this build.
While leveling up you get to skip buying ammo's for guns which allows you to repair or get meds and foods that your not able to loot up. Gain 3 weapons from using 2 different proficiencies. Once your able to get a chainsaw and use it well.....you will gain lvls faster during OA's. The looting missions are probably the easiest missions to do. You can honestly lvl up to lvl 40 just using melee then chainsaws leaving you plenty of money for upgrades. upgrade melee at 20 proficiency, 50 proficiency, 80 proficiency, 100 proficiency, then when you can afford the nodachi get that instead of the corpse crusher. Rifles imo just save up until you can afford either msg-9, m82a2, or VSS. Learning the game with melee imo is the best way to learn this game.

Last edited by Chalkline on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:15; edited 2 times in total
Chalkline
Chalkline

Back to top Go down

Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's. Empty Re: Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's.

Post by Chalkline Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:58

time is now Noon! HAHAHAHAAHA today is gonna drag!

Back to top Go down

Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's. Empty Re: Chalklines leveling guide for Non GM's and GM's.

Post by CenturyWarlord Tue 10 Apr 2012, 09:27

will sticky the guide. will format it later.
CenturyWarlord
CenturyWarlord
Admin

https://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down