The Fortress. (IC)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 12:59

This Fortress, located in Fairview has been falling apart for years since the previous leadership died of a unknown cause. Your job is to try to survive and build the Fort back to its former glory.
Naturally, you can either start at the Fort, or walk there, but the Fort and the surrounding area is going to be part of the main focus for this RP.

Fortress Outpost Status Screen:

Supplies-
Food: Low
Water: Low
Weapons: Almost none
Ammunition: None

Morale: Despondent.

Surrounding Area: Somewhat Dangerous. (This will change very frequently.)

Prosperity: none.

Industry: What Industry?.

NPC Inhabitants-
Civillian - 20

You will need a short application for this RP, but as long as you have legible grammar and can RP decently, it shouldn't be too hard to get in.
Also, we will need a character app also.
App in at the OOC thread.
Current GM is Ben333, others may be added in the future.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Chalkline on Thu 29 Mar 2012, 09:16

i r wentin 4 gonning

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Chalkline

Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 03:38

((CenturyWarlord/Zeros' intro post))

You wake up and throw off your bed covers, and step onto the cold wooden floor. Your things are in the lock-box at the foot of your bed.
You remember that you were supposed to make a census of the survivors in the Fortress currently in the Fort, and allocate housing to each as needed.
You should probably check on the Butcher and Cook as well, after all, who doesn't want fresh food here? There are 20 survivors in the Fortress, 18 Human, and 2 anthropomorphic fox residents, including the Cook and Butcher.

They are quite despondent and depressed, and they have nothing to do, so boredom is at an all-time high. You could probably convince them to come with you if you needed to, but they have no military training, and no weapons.
You also have one small box of things in your closet, it probably belongs to the previous resident of your abode.
Even though it is only 8:00AM, most of the residents of the Fortress are already out and about, looking for things to do, although without any organization, they're not going to get anything done.The walls of the Fort ,if they could even be called that anymore, are made of little more than dirt and stones piled up on top of each other... it is not going to stop many zombies or mutants, and it most certainly won't stop the armed raiders that also survived the outbreak.

There are no towers, and no one currently residing at the Fort knows how to use anything better than a stick or stones, excluding you.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 14:47

Zero gathers his things and suit up for yet another day in this broken down settlement. As he walks out, the same depressing atmosphere is felt. The ragged band of survivors need to start shaping up or they won't last if another attack came.

Zero assigns two survivors to act as watchmen by just saying "Watch" and points to where they will be standing. One will keep watch on the north and western approach and the other will watch the south and eastern approach.

He grabbed one of the wandering survivors and hands her a pencil and piece of paper.

Then tells her, "Make sure everyone fill this in then return it to me"

The paper have very few things listed to fill in:
Name Gender Occupation


Zero then went to visit the local cook and butcher who are camped out in the middle of the fort.

"How much food do we have left?", he asks them.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:19

Morril says, after consulting with his brother, Sotan," We have enough to feed the residents of our humble abode for two or three days." Sotan pipes up and says " We could probably ration that out to about four days, but people would be bored and very hungry, not to mention quite unhappy."
You hear a group muttering nearby, you also make out enough of their conversation, to determine that they were talking about the animals near the fortress. They mutter about how they had seen large animals within ten blocks of the Fort.

"Ya, and I bet we could get some traps to catch some of them, too!" you hear someone in the group say. The butcher, evidently having heard their conversation as well as you have, says
"It's already hard enough to abstain from eating the rest of this food myself, go find somewhere else to talk about food!" They mutter dejectly and disperse to the corners of their abodes.
You hear the woman you sent to collect the census information return to you with the piece of paper, sans the pencil. She hands you the piece of paper and mentions that her name is Dena, Dena Hendren. She then returns to her section of the wall that she was leaning on previously, and waits there for further orders or questions.
The contents of the paper are as follows;
Name Gender Occupation

Tountan Morturang Male Janitor (anthromorph fox)
Shyeni Peresta Female Medical Officer (anthromorph fox)
Ricardo Helfrich Male Ammunition merchant
Dena Hendren Female Stock Investor
Timothy Rickerson Male Farmer
Rick Corman Male Store clerk
Tim Pruden Male Hunter
Maribel Railey Female Police Officer
Glenna Kriz Female Bank Owner
Morril Galen Male Cook
Sotan Galen Male Butcher
Herman Armes Male Tattoo Artist
Dean Schmuck Male Barkeep
Kelsey Stotts Female Car saleswoman
Derrick Bertolini Male Mailman
Jenifer Pineiro Female Scientist
Greg Etheredge Male Technician
Tarah Lenigan Female Digital Artist
Herb Male Landscaper
Rudolf Lehning Male Actor/Performer


ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 13:48

"Keep the ration up for 3 days," Zero said to the brothers.

Zero looks through the paper while eating his breakfast. He then sort them out into small groups on a piece of paper.

Group A - Deep Scavenging
Zero Male Soldier - Team Leader
Derrick Bertolini Male Mailman
Ricardo Helfrich Male Ammunition merchant
Greg Etheredge Male Technician
Tountan Morturang Male Janitor (anthromorph fox)

Group B - Scavenging
Maribel Railey Female Police Officer - Team Leader
Herman Armes Male Tattoo Artist
Kelsey Stotts Female Car saleswoman
Tarah Lenigan Female Digital Artist
Herb Male Landscaper

Group C - Hunting Party
Tim Pruden Male Hunter - Team Leader
Morril Galen Male Cook
Sotan Galen Male Butcher
Rudolf Lehning Male Actor/Performer

Group D - Garrison
Shyeni Peresta Female Medical Officer (anthromorph fox) - Doctor
Dena Hendren Female Stock Investor - 2nd Leader
Timothy Rickerson Male Farmer - Watch
Rick Corman Male Store clerk - Gatekeeper
Glenna Kriz Female Bank Owner - Supply Manager
Dean Schmuck Male Barkeep - Watch
Jenifer Pineiro Female Scientist - Doctor Assistant


Zero approaches Dena Hendren.

"Gather everyone near the gates and sort them into this group," he tells her and gave her the paper.

Zero instructs Group B leader to take her team and look for survivors, usable weapon, any supplies and barricading materials. They should wander no more than 2km from the Fort.

Group C will go hunting for that rumor and setup traps as well. He tells the group leader to also teach the members how to hunt.

Zero will lead his team for a scouting mission deeper into the city. He planned on getting to Ricardo's shop for weapon supplies and use Derrick's knowledge of the city to navigate around.

Everyone is told to be back at base before sundown.

"Dena, you are in charge when I am away. Do not open the gate no matter what after sunset," he tells her before he leaves for the city.

As Zero and his team move into the city, he hands Ricardo his sidearm and told him to not use it except for emergency. His team will move in one line and close to each other. He also told his team to be on a lookout for survivors or any sign of the infected. The mailman will be the team's guide and will be in front with Zero. Ricardo will be at the rear covering the team.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 09:22

You get an eerie feeling as your team walks through the city towards Ricardos shop, but you shake it off and continue on your way.The members of your team also voice their concerns, but you reassure them that they would be alright, for the most part.
Ricardo says, "I don't quite know if my store has been ransacked yet, or if the alarm system is still online, or the power even. If the alarm is still on, we'll need to break in and disable it by hand."
"I could probably disable it in about forty-five seconds." Greg mentions offhandedly.
Other members of your group suggest their ways of getting into the store, but Tountan has by far the best idea, which entails breaking into the store from the second floor.The decision is up to you...
Meanwhile, at Group B...

"Of course, we'll go for that supermart and the grocery store, but stay quiet, and try not to get yourselves killed."Maribel says, while conferring with her groups members.
The rest of the group agrees without much dissent, and they begin to search the supermart in groups of three and two. Herb rolls a 69 and manages to find a crowbar, whereas Tarah rolls a 81 and finds a Glock with a full clip of ammunition, then they move on to another area to search.
The leader of Group B, Maribel, rolls a 54 and finds a set of planks and nails, and the rest of her group,Herman and Kelsey, finds nothing useful. The group meets back up at the assigned meeting area, and discusses their next target of opportunity."Next is the grocery store, so we can get some food and water supplies." Maribel says to the group.As they approach the grocery store, they roll a 88 for quietness,so there are only 2 zombies in the store.
Combat ensues with Herb using a crowbar, and Maribel using the Glock.
Herb rolls a 93 and dismembers the first zombie with little effort.
Maribel rolls a 1 and drops the handgun, causing it to jam.
Tarah rolls a 83 and finds a broken broom while the others were fighting the lone zombie, then she impales it through the eye socket with the broom.
Looting continues undisturbed for the rest of the scavenging run, and the group finds the following and returns two hours before sunset.
2x handgun
50 9mm handgun bullets
One sledge hammer
One shopping cart of canned food
One large stack of barricading supplies
They then return to the fort without any problems.

Meanwhile, at Group C...
"Now, wrap the string like this, put the bait under the box, and then wait for anything edible to take the bait.", Tim says to his group.They take turns watching the three traps they set up, but they do not manage to trap much, just a pair of raccoons, which Sotan takes back to his home in the Fort to butcher, and his brother returns with him to cook a stew with the meat he's butchered. The pelts are set aside for use in hats or other items.
Rudolf and Tim don't catch anything else after the allotted time is up, so they return to the Fort an hour before sunset, managing to be quiet enough to avoid the group of zombies that were in their way.
At the Fort, the scavenging group arrives back first, and pile the gear they pilfered from the supermart and grocery store in a neat stack next to Sotans abode, whereas they give some of the canned food they found to Morril for use in his stew, and the rest goes in a neat stack in the back of Sotans home.

The hunting group arrives not long after that.
It is 8:00PM when the stew is finally done.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:58

Upon arriving at the vicinity of the objective, Zero took out his binocular to survey the area. He then looked up on the sky to check how much time he have left before the team have to make their way back home.

Zero told the team to stay put while he takes a closer look at the shop with Tountan. He trusts the others won't do anything stupid that would alert the infected.

avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 04:28

(( Brick building [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ))

You see the following before you; a two-story red brick building, a telephone pole, a bench, Ricardos' store, and a trash bin. It is 10:26 AM, with no clouds overhead, making for a sunny day. Your team has nine hours to get back before sunset.

You and Tountan take a look around Ricardos' store by walking around the building looking for grips to ascend to the second floor, you manage to find quite a few, as well as an open window on the second floor.
The alarm system is on the first floor, and Ricardo said he only had a single-floor system .


Last edited by ben333 on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 02:53; edited 1 time in total

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 14:12

((OOC: Who is Morril?))

Seeing everything around is quiet, Zero signals the team to gather near the store's entrance.

"Ricardo, brief Tountan on how to deactivate your alarm. Then take the team inside, arm them, and pack up whatever we can carry back. I'll be outside making sure no infected would cause us problem," instructs Zero to Ricardo.

Zero then hands Tountan his blade just in case there is something inside.

"I want you to get out of there if there are too many of 'them'," said Zero to Tountan.

As soon as Tountan was his way, Zero make a perimeter sweep around the gun store. He's also looking for anything useful while at it.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 16:22

((Oops, looks like I messed up on the names... I'll fix it.))


"Looks like fun." Tountan says, when you tell him your plans.
Ricardo tells him the passcode to the alarm system, and makes sure that Tountan remembers it quite clearly."I get it man, it's one-five-eight-two-three-eight-nine-four-eight." Tountan says after Ricardo has repeated the sequence three times slowly.While Tountan was getting ready to enter the building, you check the block around the store again and find a set of large planks that could be used for barricading a large doorway, but nothing else.

He gathers the group and tells them his plans for entering the building, in preparation for his ascent up and into the building."Time to climb..." he thinks while looking for the easiest route up the side of the building.He settled upon leaping to the white handhold just below the windows, then climbing in. After he had jumped a few times for practice, he was quite ready for the task.
He crouched... then leaped to the handhold he had marked mentally, then pulled himself up and over the windowsill and into the building.
He rolls a 74 for luck, and finds no zombies or other infected in the second floor of the building.

He takes a moment to rifle through the drawers, and finds a picture of Ricardo in his younger years, playing baseball. "Ammo merch and baseball player,lovely." Tountan says to himself,after neatly folding the picture and putting it in his pocket.
Quickly finding the door and stairway to the first floor, he opens the door and quickly bolts down the stairs to the alarm console before the system sounds and alerts the non-existent law enforcement, as well as any infected nearby.

Entering the passcode with ease, and disabling it for future visits, he flips the access console shut, and unlocks the front door, letting the rest of the group in to take anything they could find. He waits for Ricardo to enter, then takes the picture from his pocket, and gives it to Ricardo ,saying "I think you might like to keep this as a memento, ya know?"
Answering him, Ricardo says, "Indeed... I would like to keep that..." He looks at the picture, and tears well up in his eyes. "I thought you were like the other ones that broke in before the outbreak, bunch of hoodlums all of them were." Tountan walks away with what could be an approximation of a smile, knowing that he had changed someones outlook on life.
Ricardo told the group where he kept his guns and ammo after he had wiped the tears from his eyes and finished reminiscing about his younger years, then he sat in his chair behind the counter.
A little while later, at 1:00 PM, the group assembles outside of the building with their haul, which contains quite a bit.
Your group has found:
3x handguns (Luger, Glock, USP)
1x M1 Garand
1x M21
2x Winchester 1300
1x Claymore broadsword
1x bullet-proof Kevlar vest
4x rucksacks
2x backpacks
1x military-grade spotlight that runs on batteries
2x large batteries
5x cans of food
326 9mm handgun rounds
55 .45 handgun rounds
30x twenty gauge shotgun shells

Tountan is now using the Luger as well as half the ammo for it, and Greg is using the Claymore and one of the Winchesters, while Ricardo takes the USP and the rounds for the weapon, and Derrick is left with the glock and half of the rounds for his weapon.
The weapons could use some maintenance, but otherwise they're in good shape.
The group packs everything they have found, minus what they're using into the rucksacks and distributes the load evenly across the group, then approaches you to wait for further orders.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 17:29

(Keith/Micheals intro post)
You wake up in your moth-ridden bed, and throw off your sweaty bed covers , then rub your eyes and meet the day with vigor and renewed energy. After all, who wouldn't be tired after a long trek through the city? Your things are in a safe-box at the foot of your bed, and your weaponry is propped up against the door, as well as your boots.

You exit your room in the north-eastern corner of the encampment that is known as the Fortress by the local residents, and realize that it's already 9 AM and Zero has already ordered most of the civilians to their tasks.You should probably report to the Garrison leader,Shyeni Peresta for assignment, she is in the center of the encampment.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Zerogen14 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 17:47

Micheal strolls around the city, as he is making his way to Syheni to see if she has anything for him to do for today. Micheal stops by the market to make sure that everyone made it back ok. He continues on to the gun deal to make sure that his gun and sword was working and in good shape so that it could be used if needed.

Micheal also makes sure that he has enough food to take with him just incase he gets a mission or needs to do something outside of the city.

Micheal approaches Syheni saying "What would you like me to do today, Mam"



Zerogen14

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:21

Shyeni Peresta, the leader of the garrison... an average height anthro fox dressed in a well-fitting grey trench coat and undershirt, with her personal sidearm on her hip.
"About time you got here, Zero has already gotten the civs to working out in the city and otherwise, if you'd have been here earlier, I'd have put you with Group B or C, but you're a bit late, eh?"

"Never mind answering that, just check with Glenna and Jenifer to see what supplies they need, I'm sure Glenna will know what they need." And with that, she turns back to her large stack of paperwork that needed to be sorted through before the teams got back.
It looks like you should check with those two, and maybe help them with their tasks.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:24

(Brandongamer/Arytoms intro post)
You wake up in your moth-ridden bed, and throw off your sweaty bed covers , then rub your eyes and meet the day with vigor and renewed energy. After all, who wouldn't be tired after a long trek through the city? Your things are in a safe-box at the foot of your bed, and your weaponry is on a desk that was propped up against the door, as well as your boots.

You exit your room in the north-eastern corner of the encampment that is known as the Fortress by the local residents, and realize that it's already 9:05 AM and Zero has already ordered most of the civilians to their tasks.You should probably report to the Garrison leader,Shyeni Peresta for assignment, she is in the center of the encampment, and she probably won't be too happy about anyone being late.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:42

Arytom got up from his bed and look at the clock "9:05!?!?!?!?! Jesus Christ!"Arytom yelled as he woke up and got his supplies and cloths on him and went to the market for some food"Some apples,please" said Arytom as he payed 10$ for 5 apples.He ran for the center of the encampment,knowing he was going to get berated,He finally got to the center waiting for the Garrison Leader and as she approached him he said quietly"I'm apologize for being late"
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 20
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 04:58

Shyeni looks directly at you and says "Another late one,huh... It looks like that may be a trend around here. Never mind my musings, just go check to see what Timothy and Dean need from the supplies, and get it for them." and with that, she turns back to her paperwork with a smoldering anger in her eyes.
As you turn to walk away, her second-in-command,Dena saunters up to you and says, "Don't worry about her, she is just stressed out because she is not in her clinic, which got burned down a while ago in another part of the city." With that, she walks towards Shyeni and asks her what needs to be done on her end.

You decide it'd be best to leave before Shyeni notices you're still here.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 05:42

Arytom didn't want to be late...AGAIN so he hurried all the way to where Timothy and Dean and watched them write supply lists down and after he slung his AK over his arm he ran to the two men and asked "Anything you need help with?"
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 20
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Zerogen14 on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 06:50

Micheal feeling sorry that he didnt arrive earlier to go with the other groups. But He gets that out of his head and heads to where Shyeni told him to go, where he would find Glenna and Jenifer.

As he arrives, Glenna and Jenifer isnt too happy with him arriving later then everyone else but they need the help so they arent to mad to see him here. Micheal can see many people asking for food and water and kinda feels sorry that they are like that, they kinda remind him of his family and how he had to kill each one.

"Nice to see that u have arrived, we needed the help since we are so busy now" Glenna said.

Zerogen14

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 18:47

(Arytom/Brando)
Timothy says, "We don't need anything from the storage yet, but it'd be useful if you could find some food, as we're running low right about now, waiting for the looting groups to get back and all."You ask Dean the same question and he says, "All I need is the same as what Tim's asking for, just food, and we already have water from a couple of pumps."
You also take the time to look up into the sky and notice that it is 11:00AM.
__________________________________________________________________________________
(Micheal/Keith)
You help dispense food and water supplies for the people of the Fort ; as the people filter through, you notice that a few of them are rather skinny and pale and look desperate enough to steal. You notice a person towards the back has a hoodie on and rather shifty eyes, you get a bad feeling about him, but you shake it off and continue your work undisturbed until 11:00 AM. Your shift at the dispensary is over for the day, and it looks like you have some time to kill.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 20:17

Arytom walked out with his mask on and decided to look for a supermarket and found one 3 blocks with mixed nuts,red wine.after filling his satchel with food and walked back to the exit with raiders looking angry. 2 of them had Ak-47s and 3 had shotguns.One of the raiders said"Now listen give us that food you have right now." Arytom looked quiet and one said"quiet fella aren't ya?"Aryotm Slowly Reached for his pistol...



Last edited by Brandongamer on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 10:34; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 20
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:04

"Ok, looks like we have everything. Stick to me like glue. We're getting out of here quickly," said Zero to his team.

Team formation:
Code:
      <5 feet apart> Derrick Bertolini, Greg Etheredge
Zero     
      <5 feet apart> Ricardo Helfrich, Tountan Morturang

"Remember, do not fire your weapons unless you really have to. Tountan, keep an eye out on our rear when we make a stop," instructs Zero to his team.


avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Zerogen14 on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 10:04

{{Micheals Little Nap, Dont do anything untill Zero arrives}}

Micheal, since he has alot of time on his hands, he decided to stop by Zero and see if he would include him next time when he goes looting or whenever he goes to the city. But before Micheal headed to Zero, he decided to see if he could find that guy that he was watching during his shift. He followed every path that he would like he would of took, but no luck finding the dude, instead Micheal found a elderly, sick woman laying on the ground. He bents down to give some food and water to her, and makes sure that she eats before she leaves, and leaves information to getting her some supplies.

Micheal then heads for Greg Etheredge, the local techician, to see if he could do something special for him. Micheal wants to see if he can Make a new weapon using the Taser and the Executioner's sword. He has no luck, he says he cant do that kind of stuff.

Well still Micheal couldnt get anything else done he heads to where Zero will be coming back at. Micheal then waits and take a small nap.


Last edited by Zerogen14 on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:05; edited 2 times in total

Zerogen14

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 14:15

((Brandon/Arytom, not too smart, you are outnumbered 1 to 5, and they have much bigger guns.))
You roll a 78 on your luck roll and they roll a total of 9+11+37+15+12=84.
You pull your pistol out and manage to kill outright two of them, but the other three put several bullets into your left arm, the damage is critical and you can no longer use that arm until it receives proper medical care.You switch your pistol to your right hand, and then you roll a 81, whereas they roll a total of 27+4+13=44.You kill two more bandits, whereas the last one runs away in terror.
Combat is over, and your left arm is still crippled.Your loot satchel managed to get a bit lighter than when you first begun combat, this is what is left in your loot bag.
2x Red Wine
1x Mixed nuts
2 cans of mixed vegetables
You also loot from the raiders the following:
2x Damaged AK-47
2x Damaged Chesterfield 1300 shotguns
1x knife handle.
________________________________________________________________________________

((CW/Zero I'm not too sure where you want to go, but I'll assume you want to go a few blocks away from the gun store before anyone- or thing gets there.))
Your group rolls a total of 61+21+7+60+95=244.
The zombies roll a total 75*3=225.Your group barely manages to avoid them.
You arrive at your destination a few blocks from the gun store in a short time, it is a abandoned office building that looks to have been already looted.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:23

((OOC: I'm gonna speed things up and help out Arytom))

The team moves on making short stops after a few blocks. The wheezing sounds of the nearby infected further hasten the team's movement until they eventually are 3 blocks away from the Fortress.

Suddenly gun fires were heard breaking the silence of the dead city.

"Gun shots? Luckily its not coming from our home," said Tountan.

"Probably the other team is in trouble, we must help them," said Greg.

"What should we do, Zero? Do we investigate?" asked Ricardo.

Derrick looked nervous and he looked at Zero hoping that he isn't going to lead the team to where that gun shot was heard.

"We are close to our home, however I can't ignore what we heard," said Zero.

He took a short moment to think and came up with a plan.

"This team will take our haul back to Fortress. Tountan, I need you to follow me. We're going to see what is going on. Ricardo, please hand over my sidearm. I probably need it," briefed Zero to his team.

Zero then approached Derrick.

"You lead the team home. Whatever happens, do not stop or engage in any combat. Just go straight home. If there are raiders in the vicinity, our people will need these guns to defend themselves," said Zero.

Zero then parted ways with his team. Together with Tountan they carefully headed straight to the source of the gun fight.

As the gun fight rages on, Zero finally arrived 50 metre from the location. It appears to be a supermarket. He signalled Tountan to stay put behind him. He peered around the corner and took out his binocular to scope the surroundings.

Several flashes of gun fire were seen inside along with four figures inside. He decided to take a closer look to identify the possible threats. He signalled Tountan to move and they creeped their way to the entrance.

By the time they arrived, the gun fight stopped. Zero slowly peeked inside and he saw a man running towards the entrance. He saw nobody else and figured that this guy is the only survivor.

Zero doesn't recognise the man trying to exit the building. He decided to knock him out with this hand-to-hand combat training. He signalled Tountan to move back a bit so he is out of sight.

He placed himself in an ambush position ready to jump on that man. The man finally reached the exit and then...

avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum