The Fortress. (IC)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:02

Zero/CW rolls a 52+15=77 for his ambush roll.
The stranger exiting the building never saw your assault coming, you knock him out with a few blows to the skull.His helmet didn't help at all. You take a moment to examine his possesions, and this is what you find;
3x Red Wine
4x Mixed Nuts
1x damaged Sega-20
The man has nothing else on his person, save for his clothes.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 22:01

((OOC: Arytom can step out at any moment during this event. Assuming he didn't pass out from bleeding too much. NOTE: Zero doesn't recognise Arytom either since he were absent from the morning assembly.))

Zero pull the man to the side then took his shirt. He rips out part of it and used it to bind the man's hands together. He used the rest of the shirt to bundle the loot. He then signalled Tountan to come over and hands him the Sega-20.

"I assume you want me to take this loot, watch your back, and watch this guy so he won't try to escape," said Tountan with a humorous tone with his impression of Zero.

Tountan can't really tell if Zero is smiling or not through the mask he wore. The only response he got from him is a slight nod acknowledging his statement.

Zero went to investigate the supermarket hoping to find something useful from the aftermath of the gun fight. Meanwhile Tountan dragged the raider behind the cashier counter so they got a better defensive position.

The scene was a bloody mess with spent canisters and bullet holes all over the place. He surveyed the scene and in a CSI style recreation, he attempted to figure out how the gun fight went on.

Judging from the direction of the raiders dead bodies lay and the bullets that hit them. He concluded that whoever he knocked out earlier didn't kill them.

The men he knocked out was running out of the building. He came with another conclusion that he was attempting to escape after seeing his buddies were gunned down.

Zero looked at the scene closer and notices there is a huge amount of blood splatter but there are no dead bodies near it. There were also drag marks heading to a direction where it would be an ideal cover.

He then noticed that there were bullet holes from that cover. An important piece of clue was that there are also shotgun pellets patterns there as well. There was another shooter and he just might be still alive and probably watching Zero right now.

Zero was on high alert, he don't know if this gunman would be friendly towards him. He slowly advanced towards the cover with his sidearm unholstered while following the blood trail.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 02:58

((Mgalekgolo/ Boris Nikolaevs intro.))
Zombies, zombies everywhere, when your commanding officer told you to get back to Russia, I'm sure he didn't mean by getting yourself killed by wading through a sea of the walking dead and mutated.Your eighteen bullets simply aren't going to do for this horde, you'll need something bigger, much bigger... when suddenly, you hear a jet fly by, and then an explosion from the airport you were observing.


You look through your binoculars after the smoke clears and find that it has been completely and utterly destroyed. There's not a thing left that you can use to get back to Russia, not at this airport, anyways.You take your things and get ready to look for another way out of this accursed land, another way back to your Motherland.
You are on the third floor of an office building four blocks away from the airport that was just destroyed.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:20

As Arytom bled and ran,he cut some of his jacket to make a makeshift bandage.He knew that he needs a real bandage and looked around for the exit,but couldn't find an exit after giving up he heard talking and thought that it was more raiders and went out with his knife ready.(his handgun was out of ammo after fighting the raiders)He found a man outside with a captured raider and saw one man looking at him.After Arytom and the Unknown man stared at each other,Arytom finally spoke in a deep voice"Are you a friend or foe?"
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 19
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:22

As Boris was looking out the window of the office building he heard a loud bang come from the elevator. He had his weapon drawn and aimed at the elevator doors. Then suddenly the building started to collapse under his feet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:35

Boris/Mgalekgolo rolls a 95+71+67=233.
You are extremely lucky, and there was a staircase in front of you when the building started to collapse.You bolt through the doorway and glide down the steps, you hear the floor you were on give way, and you exit the staircase on the first floor as the building comes down.
There is debris raining everywhere around you, and a few of the pieces almost hit you, but you dodge and weave through the deadly rain.Seeing the exit to the building before you, the ceiling begins to give way, and you make one last desperate sprint for the door, and you reach it as the ceiling gives way and crushes what was left in the building.

You exit the building and get a safe distance away as it comes down, you watch the destruction from a nearby buildings foyer area.You still have all your items, luckily enough.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:46

Boris looks around on the first floor and sees no zombies or supplies. As he moves up the staircase he spots a fire axe. As he attempts to open the glass encasing it he hears moaning coming from the second floor. Boris quickly gets the fire axe ready for some zombie brains.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:50

There are two zombies, they roll a 26+23=49
You roll a counter-roll of 81, you decapitate the first zombie with the fire axe and gut the second.

The second zombie is still in the fight, it rolls a 4.
You roll a 27 and finish off the second zombie with a sickening blow to the head.
Combat is over, that floor is unoccupied.
You are largely unharmed.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:55

After killing the two zombies Boris finds a break area. There are a few vending machines and a refrigerator. Boris received...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 04:58

You loot a small bag of Potato chips and some pretzels, as well as some donuts from the vending machines.
From the unpowered refrigerator, you loot...
1x jar of pickles
1x loaf of bread
Everything else was spoiled.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:43

Boris decides to barricade the front door and windows. He decides it is completely safe in the building and decides to search the whole office. He found...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 07:12

Another pistol (Luger)
2x large bags of chips
1x bag of pretzels
20 9mm handgun bullets
There is nothing else of any value in this office, it is 2:00PM.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by CenturyWarlord on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:15

A pale looking man wearing what it looks like a military outfit that Zero doesn't recognise spoke to him with a thick Russian accent was found.

Zero can tell he is in great pain and struggling to keep himself from passing out. He scanned the man quickly to determine how much of a threat he could pose.

He was brandishing him a standard US Army combat knife. From the look of the wound on his arm, he is in no shape to wield a gun properly. It is quite impressive that he managed to defeat a group of raiders himself with that shabby Soviet era sidearm seen on his holster.

Zero lowers his gun and holster it as a sign that he meant no harm to this man. Even if that man attempt to attack him, he could easily take him down.

"Come with me if you want to live," said Zero as he walked towards the exit.

A quote he picked up from his favourite movie from the 90's era. He always wanted to say that just once but never had the golden opportunity to say it. Zero felt somewhat satisfied after saying it.

They need to leave now as the gun fight is going to draw the infected towards them.

Zero thought to himself that he needs to get back quickly to organize the defences and help out with the barricade reinforcing. There is a high chance that there is going to be an attack tonight considering this gun fight happened too close from home.
avatar
CenturyWarlord
Admin

Posts : 365
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile http://unscdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:57

The office building was supposedly clear then Boris heard a door open. He quickly pulled out his firearm and began to search for the door. His findings lead him to the door to the roof which he failed to check for inhabitants. As he steps up on the roof he comes in contact with an armed raider pointing the business end of his weapon at Boris.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:44

The raider rolls a 42.He manages a glancing shot to your right arm, ripping some of the clothing you had there off.
You roll a counter-roll of 51.You use your handgun to put a bullet in his chest, and it renders him a wheezing pile of flesh. He will die soon as it has punctured his lung, or you could render medical assistance and maybe save his life.

He is completely disarmed and he couldn't get a bullet off with his .45 caliber pistol if he tried, even if he would not have dropped it when the bullet hit him.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:59

The raider began to scream very loudly attracting a nearby swarm of zombies. Boris thought it would be best to kill him and avoid any attention. He assumed the scream could be heard from miles away. Then one bullet goes off and hits the raider right in the heart. Boris received...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Brandongamer on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:17

Arytom Sheathed his knife and followed behind this Unknown man and walked slowly to see the Raider tied up.Arytom recongnized the raider that shot him and punched the captured raider in the face and walked next to the Unknown man.Arytom spoke yet again "2 questions,are you from the fort and what is you and your friends names?"
avatar
Brandongamer

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 19
Location : Tennesse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 04:52

You take his USP and his pistol holster, as well as all of his ammunition.
You received from the raider....
40x .45 handgun rounds.
1x USP
1x Pistol Holster

He has nothing else save for his clothes, which are rather bloody.
_______________________________________________________________________________
((Lonewolf4515/Wolfs intro post))
After getting separated from your friends, you decided to hole up in a abandoned emergency bunker, it looks like no one else has been here for a long time, if ever.You ready your things , and slowly push the bunkers heavy door open.Welcome to Fairview indeed, there are corpses all around the building, it looks like a massacre has run its course here, the corpses seem to have had anything of any value already looted from them, however.

You see a map beside the now open bunker door, and you take it, there seems to be a place marked on the map in red crayon... it is called the Fortress.
You are about ten blocks away from it.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:10

Wolf pulls out his weinchester to search the roof-tops, as he slowly makes his way closer to the location marked on the map, making sure to keep a watchful eye on the surronding area as well.

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:14

Boris spots a restaurant from the roof top. Knowing his food supplies were short he decided to eat a bag of chips. He packed up and removed the barricade from the door.Then headed over to the restaurant. There was little resistance on the way. The streets were filled with flipped over vehicles and burning school buses. The restaurant appeared to be Italian being the name was Frasca Food and Wine. Boris had been taught a great variety of languages from his military instructors and Italian happened to be one of them. He opened the door to the restaurant...


Last edited by Mgalekgolo on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:18; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:18

Wolf decides to take a moment to observe his surroundings. Around him there are several office buildings and little else. He can hear sounds comming from several of them, but one looks borded up and empty. Deciding it was time to expand his food supplies, he went over the the barricade and..........

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 08:26

(Mgalek/Boris)
You open the door to the restaurant, and there are nine zombies in the building that you can see, none of them notice you save for one.
Combat ensues.
You roll a 55.The zombie rolls a 7.You gut-shot the first zombie and render him a half-corpse.You roll a 64 and finish him off with a blow to the skull.
The next two zombies stumble towards you.The two zombies roll a 28+25=53, they manage a glancing blow to your left arm.
You roll a 68, you use the fire axe to cut the first ones' arms off and then manage a glancing blow to the second zombies chest.They roll a combined 23, you roll a 66.
They miss you by a long shot, and you finish the both of them off with blows to the head.The other ones haven't noticed you yet, so you ambush the first zombie you see and roll a 60+10=70.
You decapitate the zombie and it falls onto a nearby table, making a grotesque dish of spoiled pasta and zombie flesh.You stroll up to the next zombie and it falls in a similar manner, as you rolled a 95+10=105.

There are four undead left, and you continue the onslaught, though your muscles protest at their abuse.
It seems that the other undead have taken notice of the slaughter of their brethren.
The closest zombie is ten meters away, and you decide to use your pistols for this group, starting with the GSh-18.You fire an aimed shot at that zombie, and hit it in the knee (33), it does 1/4 damage to that limb.You continue to shoot at that zombie and hit it in the head, it dies (74).The next one is ten meters away, you fire again and hit it in the chest, it slows it down a bit.You fire again and hit it in the head.(99)
You fire at the next closest zombie and miss. (13)You fire at the same zombie and it is now at six meters, you fire and glance its left leg.You fire yet again, and hit it in the chest. (53)

You switch to your fire axe and swing at the closest zombie, you hit it in the chest again and it dies.(53) You swing at the last remaining zombie, and hit it in the chest.Your fire axe is now almost broken.You swing again at 1m and miss and hit your fire axe on a nearby table, it is stuck and the handle has broken from the head.You pull out your USP and fire, you miss at close range.
The zombie rolls a CQC roll of 13, it tries to grab you but misses.You fire your USP again and roll a 65, you hit the zombie in the chest and it dies.
You finish disposing of the group and loot the buildings many unpowered fridges.
You roll a 97+23+61+36+9=226.
You loot the following.
1x can of spam
1x can of Vegetables
1x small package of unspoiled meats
1x unspoiled large piece of spiral ham
1x bag of potato chips.
____________________________________________________________
Wolf, you tear down the barricades quietly and enter the office building, you find that there are 72 zombies inside. You are surprised you didn't hear the zombies inside.You decide it'd be best to move on and loot another building.You roll a 81 to sneak outside of the building and rebuild the barricades.
The second building you try to loot, there are 10 zombies in the building.
You use your katana and manage one chest blow on the closest zombie, which is 1 m away. It rolls a 16 and doesn't hit you, evidently slow in thought.You roll a 57 and have another chest shot to the zombie, it dies.
The other zombies don't notice you, so you decide to attack the nearest one and hit it twice with your katanas, you hit it twice with two glancing blows(39.5/Katana).

You attack again with one katana while the zombie is stunned and roll a 39, another
glancing blow , the zombie dies.
You use the cubicles to your advantage and force the zombies into single combat.
You roll a 88 and decapitate the zombie you hit earlier.
The other one shuffles forward, and rolls a 13 and misses.
You roll a 46 and make a glancing blow off of its chest.
It rolls a 32 and glances your right arm with its talons.
You roll a 93 and finish him off with a cleave to the skull, you cut his brain in half.

You loot the first floor and roll a 47+40+62=149
You find,....
2x bag of pork rinds
1x bag of uncooked popcorn.
1x broken handgun.
You head up to the second floor and kill both of the zeds there, then you loot the floor and find...
1x can of vegetarian rice.
1x handgun parts.
You head up the stair and listen for a moment, it sounds like the zombies are closer to the edge than the door. You open the door and see that the zombies are 18m, 15m, and 12m away.
You lock the first zombie at 12m into single combat, you roll a 54+10=64.You slash the zombie across the chest and make a glancing blow.The zombie rolls a 48, you roll a 95 and slice its head off.

You approach the next zombie, and roll a 64+10=74, you slice its head partly off.
The zombie is stunned. You roll a 81 and finish it off by decapitating it fully.
You kill the last one by ramming your katana through its chest.(98)
You search their bodies and find....
1x fountain pen
1x Pen knife
1x pistol handle


Last edited by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:02; edited 2 times in total

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 09:16

Boris barricades the front door knowing that the gunshots were heard by survivors and zombies. He reloads all of his weapons and holsters them, prepared for another fight. The restaurant was filled with wooden chairs and tables which he set up a defensive point in the middle of the building. Boris is alert and is expecting company. Boris thinks to himself there is no way no one could of heard those gunshots and the man screaming.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by lonewolf4515 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:06

At the top of the building, Wolf scouts the area in a 5 block radius using the scope on his weinchester. Other then zombies, He spots a large shape in the distance, too far to make out what it is. Hoping to get a feel of the land, and find some landmarks in this apocolips, he heads out the building, and tword the large shape. All the while he avoids the area he heard the gun shots come from, to the best of his abilities, making sure to keep at least 1 block between himself and where the shots came from.


Last edited by lonewolf4515 on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 04:38; edited 1 time in total

lonewolf4515

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by ben333 on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:22

(Rabbit/Beefs' intro post)
Awakening with a jolt from your makeshift bed, you rub the sand from your eyes and hear several gunshots, you grab your armor and clothes, then put them on. You also grab your broadsword and your throwing knives,as well as the rest of your supplies and head towards the gunshots cautiously, watching windows and rooftops for signs of life.

The ground shakes as you walk towards the gunshots, you're sure that anyone there will hear your footsteps and be afraid... very afraid.

ben333

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fortress. (IC)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum